Thursday, July 11, 2013

God on My Side

The pace of life recently seems frantic. There are difficulties to overcome, crises to manage, futures to plan for, and balance to find. It is not always easy to make the right choice and to persevere through these stormy seasons. The good news is that I have confidence in the fact that God is on my side. I am blessed with a heavenly Father who is working actively for me and not against me. How different would it be if this were not true? 

Where would we be if God wasn't working actively to protect His children? What would we look like if God wasn't right next to us trying to reach us? What would our lives be like if God wasn't healing & raising us up?

If it had not been for The Lord on my side, tell me, where would I be? O, where would I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment