- You can't change your past: don't let it dictate your future.
- Don't give your past more authority than it deserves.
- If you're going through something tough at least you're moving. Keep going and don't give up.
- We (men) are wired for boldness and aggression and need to use it in the right way for the Kingdom.
- What is God declaring to be yours? You won't get it unless you're willing to fight for it!
- Sometimes it only takes a couple of men to stand for what is right and make a difference.
- Joshua was a general and a servant. He knew how to have authority and be under authority.
- To be an effective warrior we need to be secure in who we are.
- Warriors see the solution at the end not just the problem at the beginning.
- You are too close to your breakthrough to quit!
- At some point the end will come. God has promised a due season.
- How can we be successful if we don't study our playbook? Don't assume your talent will be enough to bring success.
- Stop talking about it and start being about it.
Sunday, May 31, 2015
(the entire message can be found on our website); here are a few highlights from this morning.