Saturday, March 22, 2014

Questions

There is great value in asking questions. It shows our willingness to learn and the humility to understand we don't have all of the answers. It's important to ask other people good questions and then patiently listen to the answers they give. Not only can we gain insight from what they share with us, but we also show our respect for their thoughts and experiences. I also believe in asking myself tough questions. I keep a list of thoughts and personal challenges that take time to work through. I truly believe that this is a process of challenging myself to think and act differently. The process of asking questions is a way of stimulating my thoughts and an impetus for change as I discover the answers.

What questions are you asking? Who are you asking? Acting like we have all the answers won't help us grow and it won't benefit anyone else either.

No comments:

Post a Comment