Friday, March 21, 2014

Not Yet

I've done a lot of reading and thinking today. I've been challenged to process my steps toward the future and to determine the next best steps to get there. I can honestly say that while this has been stimulating (and mostly positive) I still don't have completely concrete answers. I would love to write a blog about the process of thinking and how I was able to turn this into positive action steps. The truth is that I'm not there yet. I am still working my way through things and I am comfortable enough with this part of my growth process to be patient.

Some days can still be called productive even if the only thing that really happened was a slight adjustment. Much like me, it's still a work in progress and I'm very good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment