Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Higher

I have always considered the phrase "high capacity leader" to be something that I desired to be and am working towards. I think it speaks to the ability to get things done, the potential for growth, and someone who is able to influence others to maximize their own potential. 

I was meditating on leadership and my own growth recently however, and realized that simply striving to be high capacity is an incomplete vision. The equation that actually brings the greatest level of success, influence, and vision fulfillment is this: 

High Capacity + Execution = High Productivity

We take the abilities that God has given us and apply a focused work ethic and dedicated performance so that we are able to produce what we are most capable of. It's a conscious decision to translate "what could be" into "what is." 

Action combined with ability turns potential into reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment