Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life Span

We often have no idea how our lives are affecting others and how God will use things for great impact. As I have learned to spend more time in reflection, I can clearly see even the small personal interactions that have made a difference in who I am today. Some of those influences have been intentional and some were "coincidental" (not that I believe in that concept to begin with.) With the increase in social networking we are able to carry those relationships on over longer distances than was previously possible. While this can carry a potential for a negative influence the capacity for positive interaction makes the effort very rewarding. I'm grateful that God continues to show me those that have had an impact on me while giving me glimpses of the ripple effect of my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment