Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to Me

I love being a father. I've never had a more rewarding or a harder job in my life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I like to think that I am a good father--one with flaws, but someone who is really trying to do what is best for these girls. We have our ups and downs like every family, but I feel certain that our girls know they are loved and that we want the best that God has for them. I look back fondly on the times we shared when they were very little and also cherish the conversations we can have now as we prepare them for their future. Even though I miss the days of them depending on us for everything, I am enjoying the depth of conversations we are able to have now and the experiences we can share with them. My incredibly fantastic (and gorgeous) wife and these three beautiful girls make it easy to be a father.

I really can't imagine a luckier or more blessed man than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment