Sunday, February 17, 2013

Do It Anyway

I don't feel like blogging today. I have a list of the reasons why I don't want to do it and yet I find myself sitting down to write anyway. My main motivation is that I have been blogging daily since November and don't want to let one afternoon of indifference keep me from continuing that streak of writing. Honestly, there are going to be days when you just do what you need to do even if you don't necessarily feel like it. The discipline of eating right, exercising, reading your Bible, praying, staying focused at work, and investing in your family will pay off in the long run. On the days when your motivation is low and you feel like giving up it's still important to maintain your commitment. Nothing worthwhile is ever accomplished by only being disciplined when we are highly motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment