Friday, January 3, 2014

Visual Aid

As I continue to refine my thoughts on the man that I want to be at the end of this year I am doing a lot of writing. I find that writing helps me to clarify my thoughts and flesh out the details of what I am pursuing. Throughout the year I can refer back to these written objectives, refine them as needed, and mark my progress. The visual of this is important for me to maintain focus and momentum.

I believe this is important for all true change. We need to be able to articulate the vision for our future and then have it readily accessible to us. This picture of our preferred future will encourage us to see our small steps of success and serve as an impetus to stay focused when we struggle to keep moving forward. The visual reminder is key to experiencing lasting transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment