What's our reaction when it takes longer for something to happen in our lives than we anticipated?
- The answer to our desperate prayer for healing isn't answered quickly enough.
- God doesn't show us the next step He is asking us to take even though we keep asking what to do.
- The mending of broken relationships seems to be moving at a crawl.
- Trust that has been destroyed is being rebuilt in very small steps.
- A solution to a problem either hasn't materialized or seems to be taking too long for our own preferences.
- An area that needs growth isn't maturing as fast as we might have hoped.
There will always be a period of waiting and we won't always understand why. Our willingness to believe in God's deliverance and timing by reacting in patient maturity will reveal the depth of our trust.