Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fresh Start

I have written before about my affinity for whiteboards. I am a visual thinker so it helps me to be able to script out messages, plan events, and brainstorm for all possibilities. I love to see a board full of ideas and plans, but there is also something refreshing about a freshly cleaned space. It represents
possibility and the potential for something brand new. This new white space is a chance to articulate new thoughts and sketch out the first stages of something big. It's a key part of my creative process.

It's the fresh start that is one of the most attractive things about a relationship with God too. There's something powerful in accepting His ability to erase the ideas, behaviors, and patterns of the past and set us alive with the potential for something great and pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment