Monday, December 31, 2012

Year End

I wanted to write a powerful blog on the last day of 2012 and the hope of 2013 that awaits, but I don't know that I can do either of them justice in one post. In fact, I find that I'm still reflecting on the past year and learning from my experiences. Suffice it to say that I feel as if I am a better man than I was a year ago and yet I am quite aware that I am not done yet either. I'm extremely grateful that I am loved by a heavenly Father who doesn't grow weary of working on me each year.

I am also still fleshing out my full objectives for 2013, but know that I want to be a more devoted Christ follower, a more engaged husband & father, and a more influential leader. I'm eagerly anticipating the continued work that God is going to do in me, my family, and my ministry even though I know the reshaping won't always be easy. I have some of these steps mapped out, but am continuing to work & pray to see how these desires will become reality.

I pray that I will be able to look back a year from now and see that I took the best advantage of the opportunities God put in front of me. There will be victories and failures, but as long as I am moving forward on the King's pathway for me it can be marked as a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment