Thursday, July 26, 2012

Off Balance

While driving yesterday, I told my wife that I have been feeling a little off balance lately. I had a hard time identifying the underlying reason for the last few weeks, but received an inspiration in the monotony of the road. My lack of equilibrium is because so many things are changing in my life that I feel as if everything is in a state of flux.

I recognize the need for change both personally and professionally and look forward to the growth that happens as a result. There just seems to be so many different things happening both personally and professionally that it feels as if everything is unstable. I can't predict how things will unfold in the next two months, but it is a reminder to me to hold onto the anchor of my relationship with Christ. The change itself will produce good things, but the stability I gain from relying on God alone is a lesson worth learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment