Tuesday, October 22, 2013

365 Days Later

Today marks one complete year in my blogging life as I have posted every day since last October. It has been an exercise in discipline and self-development to maintain this pace. The past year has been an opportunity to share thoughts and invest in people from a distance and has been a ministry in itself. Some days were harder to write than others while some days created a flow of words that covered multiple blogs. I know I was writing for others but will admit that a great deal of it was for me as well. I don't know where this will end up but I'm planning to keep posting for now. Perhaps God has something bigger planned for this than I can see. Many thanks to those of you who read whether it's regularly or on a whim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment