Sunday, May 12, 2013

Motherly Love

It's hard to know where to begin when talking about my mom.
She is deeply devoted to family, loves to
laugh, and is a hard worker. She has shown me what it means to persevere and how to make the best out of the situation at hand. I have watched as life's circumstances have forged her character and developed an indomitable will. She has always believed in me and has given me the freedom to make my own choices--even when she wasn't sure how they would turn out. She is a model of grace and forgiveness for family and friends and always wants the best for those she cares about. Our relationship has always been a little unique, but I know that I wouldn't be the man I am today without her love, support, and guidance.

Happy Mother's Day mom--thanks for your countless sacrifices and constant love.

No comments:

Post a Comment