Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Inexpressible

There are times when I am unsure how to communicate. My emotions and thoughts become a tangled web and it is increasingly difficult to express them clearly. There isn't one specific cause for this confusion, but a combination of daily pressures, unforeseen circumstances, difficult obstacles, and even tragedy add to this dilemma. They create a muddled mess of unsure thoughts and feelings that can't be sorted out by thinking or trying harder. In these times what I need most is peace. Creating time to calm my anxious thoughts, regain my equilibrium, and be at rest is vital. After a time of peace I can sort through these messages and reestablish my footing.

It's an unexpected twist to discover the key to regaining my ability to clearly communicate is found in being quiet first.

No comments:

Post a Comment