Friday, January 31, 2014

Get Ready

If you stay ready you don't have to get ready. Russell Wilson

I have dreams for my future. There are things that I want to accomplish, places that I want to go, personal changes that I want to make, and a legacy that I want to build. I have ambitions that are fueled by my personality, but most importantly by God's calling on my life. 

I have confidence that God will bring me into the right future circumstance at the right time if I will be obediently faithful in the present. I won't just accidentally fall into an opportunity for growth and increased impact, but need to prepare for that moment now. My prayers, devoted study, careful meditation, and daily character reshaping will create an avenue for God to prepare me for what lies ahead. 

Opportunity will knock and I don't want to miss it because I wasn't ready to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment