Saturday, September 7, 2013

Kindness

My family and I have just returned from our annual vacation to the beach. It is a trip that we look forward to all year and wish that we could make more often, but time and resources inhibit the fulfillment of that desire.The trip actually isn't even possible without the incredibly generous kindness of good friends who allow us to stay in their condo each year. They bless us more than they know with the use of their home and their desire to share with us. It had me reflecting on the many people in our lives who show us incredibly generous love. I couldn't even begin to list all of them from just this calendar year. Suffice it say, I am blown away by how people care for us and their desire to show it in so many ways.

It's a good, good feeling to know that in spite of your many flaws we are loved deeply by the people around us--those in close proximity and those that will always be close to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment