Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mission Reboot: Something New

I am leading a mission team in Show Low, AZ this week working with Apache Native Americans. Several posts from my blog this week will be a re-posting of the most read blogs from the past year.

I want something more. This isn't a statement of greed or desire for physical pleasures, but a yearning for an increase of God's power and direction in my life. My eyes have continually been opened to the great changes that He has worked in me and yet it only heightens my awareness of how much more needs to be transformed. The journey is difficult, but I am longing for the next phases of discovery for me & my family. I feel that we are on the cusp of something powerful in our faith progression and calling, but I know that this will also call for new, bold moves of living out our faith. I don't know the details of what that looks like, but I know that it impassions me to see the potential of  God-given vision become a reality. I have full confidence that He will do this great work and I know that our obedience in attitude, word, and deed are required as well. The deliverance of a preferred future calls for an increase of active faith in our present reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment