Thursday, April 18, 2013

Better

My whole life is a result of being given more than I deserve. I know that I haven't done anything to earn the magnanimity that my life is filled with, but I certainly reap the benefits. This one blog
couldn't possibly describe the generosity of other people that have given to me from my childhood until now. I have friends who are loyal, genuine, and faithful. We have continuously lived in homes that are a direct blessing from other people in our lives. The ministry that I have been part of at Mainland High School, Tomoka Christian Church and now Northridge are all shining examples of unearned blessing. My family is a daily reminder of the gift from God that they are to me & how my efforts could not possibly have brought me this beautiful, loving wife and outstanding daughters.

There really is only one word to describe all of this: grace. It's a perfect gift from a Heavenly Father that is modeled in every other part of my life. They aren't just generous blessings for my own life's sake, but are poignant reminders of the rich gifts of a King that loves to spoil His children. All of these things lead to my greatest need and His most fantastic and elaborate blessing--my salvation. 

His grace has covered me and I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know what brought on your thoughts , but i have been thinking these same thoughts. count your blessings and name them one by one!

    ReplyDelete