Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crammed Together

Have you ever had a day that felt like three or four completely different days? I don't mean in terms of length of the day (although that certainly applies) but segments of one day that don't match the other pieces. That's what my Wednesday has felt like. There wasn't one constant theme throughout it except for busyness.

I don't know that describing each portion of it will be sufficient to express the widely changing emotions. Suffice it say that it included laughter, frustration, semi-productivity, camaraderie, good food, exhaustion, mundane activity, prayer, sorrow, exercise, coaching, conversation, catching up with an good friend, and more exhaustion. It seems like an often-frantic pace (and felt like it as well) but I hope that it contributed to the greater cause of the Kingdom. At the end of the day, that's a big chunk of what I am looking for. I want to know that what I did made a difference in some way even if the process was chaotically hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment