Wednesday, December 3, 2014

T.E.A.M.


When I worked as a high school teacher in Florida, the school system had a motivational statement they used build around the acronym "T.E.A.M." The letters represented the statement "Together Everyone Accomplishes More". While I always thought it was a bit cheesy the sentiment is certainly true. We might be able to get a great deal done based on our own talents and strengths, but we won't really make progress or find fulfillment unless we do it with a group of dedicated people.

I am continually reminded that I am blessed with great friends, an incredible staff team, a loving life group, and a community-minded church that embodies this principle of team. Time and time again these wonderful people step up to collaborate for a common cause. It makes this sometimes difficult journey worthwhile and much more gratifying along the way. I can't imagine trying to make a difference in our community any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment