Sunday, February 2, 2014

Grace Finds

One of my new favorite worship songs is by Matt Redman (a worship leader that I greatly admire) called, "Your Grace Finds Me." It is a powerful song that speaks the truth of God's grace being able to work in our lives no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in. It reminds me that this marvelous grace of God is enough for me regardless of where I am in my faith. This beautiful grace is more than enough for saints & sinners alike and makes no difference between the two-all are in need of what God offers.

One lyric in particular stuck in my mind as we sang this song this morning:

"There in the darkest night of the soul
There in the sweetest songs of victory
Your grace finds me
Yes your grace finds me"

God's grace is abundant in our lives when we are completely devastated and when we are in our strongest moments of victory. From the highest point of joy to the deepest valleys of sorrow His grace will meet us and lift us where we belong. I am grateful for the confidence I can have in this grace and will continue to preach this truth as long as I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment