Thursday, March 19, 2015

Take the Wheel

I subscribe to Seth Godin's daily blog and appreciate his wisdom and creative thoughts. Seth always writes challenging blogs from a variety of perspectives and I appreciate how he makes me think. He has a way of writing that often makes me say, "Wow!" as he pushes me to consider things from a different perspective.

He wrote a blog yesterday which I thought was a brilliant nudge to anyone who needs to take action in their life. In a few sentences he pushed all of his readers to take the risk of experiencing life as an active participant and not as a passive observer. It's worth reading and hopefully will spur any readers here to be more engaged in the life they lead.

Click here to read Seth's blog, "Along for the ride." 

No comments:

Post a Comment