Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Play Ball!


The start of the baseball season is almost here and I am pretty pumped about it. I love all sports, but I am a huge baseball fan and have been loyal to my New York Mets for years. As a Mets fan the years of winning baseball have been fewer in number than I would like, but I still maintain my commitment to faithfully following them. Each spring I find myself with the same sense of anticipation and hope for success. Even if we don't look that great in spring training I always believe that we can do well once the real season begins.

There is something about the start of a new season that hints at the potential for success. It's what keeps me following a mediocre baseball team, but is also what keeps pushing me forward in seasons in my personal life. I always believe that the next season is going to be better than the current one and bring new successes. It's a positive outlook forged in hopeful expectation for new beginnings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment