Sunday, December 1, 2013

Our Sweet Bailey

My sweet Bailey, our middle daughter, turned 15 today. While I am perfectly comfortable with their
growing up and the stage of life we are blessed to be in, I sometimes still can't believe how quickly they are maturing. My girl Bailey is incredibly sweet and kind-hearted and our most sensitive girl by far. She loves her family deeply & passionately and she is incredibly loyal. I love how she will sit and stare off into the distance deep in thought and is perfectly content to be by herself. She is her very own independent, unique young woman and I am proud of who she is becoming. I love this girl and all of her special quirks of personality. I'm not ready to let her go & I am forever grateful that I don't have to do that just yet. Happy birthday my girl-I'm grateful everyday for the gift you are to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment