Monday, August 5, 2013

My Better Half

I enjoy writing, but will readily admit that I am nowhere near the writer that my wife is. She is truly
brilliant and able to carry you along a journey of thought and emotion like few other writers I know. She wrote a blog today that reminded me again of why I fell so deeply in love with her. I will give you one sentence in particular that left me saying, "Wow!" and then simply link to her blogpost for today for you to read. I couldn't begin to think of outwriting her and won't even try. Read for yourself and catch a glimpse of the intelligent and beautiful woman I am lucky enough to be married to.

"It’s the tiny brush strokes, the lowly eighth notes, the  choice to speak that word, or not, that changes the trajectory of art, relationships, of the future itself."

http://middleplaces.com/2013/08/05/in-the-middle-of-the-small-picture/

No comments:

Post a Comment