Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Transfer of Energy


I am excited by the thought of what could be. I feel that it is a necessary characteristic of a leader-the ability to see the potential in people and in situations. The vision of the man and leader that I could be is what continues to drive me to press more firmly into God and to seek to grow. The danger of potential is that we can become seduced by it and never translate it into activity and actual transformation.

I'm not discounting God's timing or the work of the Holy Spirit, but in the midst of dreaming and vision casting there has to be follow through on our part. This requires faithful follow through in spiritual disciplines and old-fashioned hard work to become a reality. The combination of obedience and God's vision will change potential energy to kinetic and bring about results that fulfill the dream God placed in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment