Friday, March 30, 2012

Another Journey

In less than 24 hours I will be back in Show Low, Arizona at the American Indian Christian Mission. I have been going out there for so long now (9 years and 14 different trips) that I consider it a second home of sorts. I am always grateful for the chance to see good friends and to hopefully be a help to the full-time mission work that they are doing. There will be a lot of hard labor and just as much emotional and spiritual stretching as our team comes together. It is an incredible opportunity to pour into other people-those in Arizona & our friends from Florida and Georgia. The nights of sharing and simple acoustic worship are always filling to my soul. There will be laughter, good food, tears, frustration, exhaustion, satisfaction, and unity.

Each trip has been a blessing in its own unique way and I am certain this week will be no different. I don't know exactly what will unfold or how God will reveal Himself, but I know it will be a powerful time of growth for our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment