Monday, September 8, 2014

That's What Friends Are For

I have been very fortunate to have good friends in my life. Some of them have been a vital part of my regular life for a season while others have been there for longer periods of time. All of them are important to me and have helped me to become the man that I currently am. Now and then, I am blessed with a chance to reconnect with old friends through social media, a random phone call, or a quick visit. Each interaction reminds me of the great value of those relationships. It's amazing how comfortable it is to slip back into conversation even when the lapse of closeness has been greater than either of us would like.

While I wish we could shorten that gap, I will content myself with the moments that God blesses me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment