Monday, September 1, 2014

Step One

I am trying to create some positive changes in my life and honestly they aren't always easy to do. I know that I want to be a healthier man in all aspects: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I see the direction that I want to move in and just need to develop the discipline to keep progressing in that direction even when it's difficult. I know that the consistency of my motivation will have an ebb and flow to it and that may be frustrating for my pace of growth. I need to remind myself that I didn't get where I'm at overnight and I won't fix it in one night either. My devoted attention to my goals today will help build another step for tomorrow. Nothing of significance is built all at once, but by being diligently faithful one piece at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment