Monday, February 8, 2016

Make It Count


This may not come across in the manner I intend it, but I want the things I do to have lasting impact. It's not so much that I want my name to be widely known, but I want the things I do to make a difference. Few things frustrate me more than feeling as if my efforts haven't produced anything of worth or made a contribution in some way.

I realize having an impact may not always be a grand event of monumental change, and I'm honestly okay with the understanding. I recognize I can't expect everything on my to-do list to radically change people's lives. My hope (and I don't think I'm alone in this) is to make my life count for something.

I believe there's a desire waiting to be activated in each of us to do something to make an impact on the life around us. If we believe this is true, we can start looking for ways to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment