Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Reflections

Alright-I truly have to get better at blogging my thoughts throughout the week and not just relying on the Sunday tradition.  Having said that-here goes:

  • Weather has turned deliciously cool here-woke to 26 degrees this morning!
  • Got another visit from Florida friends-Cody Davidson & buddies stopped by on their way to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game-I'm very proud of the godly man that he has become!
  • Thoroughly enjoyed the staff Christmas party at the Waers house-what a great family to be part of!
  • Celebrating Advent as a church is a great reflection on some of the traditions of Christmas
  • Mike flat out brought it in teaching about love this morning-way to challenge a church let go of prejudices!
  • I love it when we can start or end a service with a baptism-lots of young people committing their lives to Christ
  • Had our first team meeting for the Arizona mission trip-23 excited people preparing to head out in to the mission field-many of them for the very first time-I know God is going to do great things through this group
  • My oldest daughter is growing up far too quickly (they all are) and finding her place here in the youth at Northridge
  • I am so blessed to have an incredible wife & daughters-much better than I deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment