- Our family celebrated our very 1st Christmas Eve service this past week-what a true blessing! We have always been out of town and it was incredible to take part in this worship with Northridge
- We are surrounded by an incredibly loving group of friends & family-they amaze me with their generosity and true appreciation for our family
- It was a great Christmas for us-blending old traditions and establishing new ones for our family
- My wife put on one heck of a feast on Christmas Eve after service!
- I love to watch the joy in the faces of those receiving gifts-that is why I prefer to give instead of get!
- Christmas with cold weather is just the way I think it should be done-I love that we can have a fire rolling in our fireplace all day
- I am so blessed to work under the leadership of a godly man like Mike-he has helped to make me a better pastor and communicator
- We had a two-headed sermon in service today as Mike & I had a "Fireside Chat" style of message
- I pray the people will take seriously their commitment to feeding themselves and feeding others this coming year
- I love a good acoustic worship set-something about the simplicity of it that is a nice change of pace
- I see great things in store for Northridge in 2010-can't wait to see God blow the doors off and do more than we could possibly ask or imagine
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Final Sunday Reflections of 2009
We are at the last Sunday of 2009 and the last blog of reflections. There will be a blog reflecting on all that 2009 has brought to us at some point, but we'll focus on the weekend a few Christmas thoughts for now: