Thursday, December 24, 2009

More Than I Deserve

My 15th wedding anniversary was Tuesday of this week.  It's one of those odd feelings-I can't believe we have been together for that long & I also don't remember being without her.  We have been through tough times & times of blessing and God has continually reinforced our love for each other through it all. 

I can attest to the fact that we didn't think we would be where we today when we started this journey a decade and a half ago, but I couldn't ask for a better traveling partner.  She is a fantastic mother, loving wife, my best friend and lover, and most importantly, a woman pursuing God's heart.  I thank God for the gift of my wife and how He brought us together. 

I love you Dana.  Thank you for the best 15 years of my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment