- Crisp morning driving in-got to love this Georgia fall weather
- I love an early Sunday morning being the 1st one at the church-great time of prayer & coffee
- We are so blessed with a great staff here-everyone pitching in and helping out-what a team!
- Prayer with our elders each Sunday morning is a true blessing-the way that these men's hearts are broken for God is amazing
- True internal conversion doesn't happen by accident-it has to be an intentional effort
- It doesn't matter what you do on the outside if you aren't changed on the inside
- If we want to make an impact in our community we have to be transformed from the inside out first
- I'm excited about the future of youth ministry here-great parent meeting today-lots of potential!
- Good end to a Sunday with a family dinner & tucking my girls into bed-never gets old!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Another great day ending here in Milledgeville & time for the new tradition of Sunday reflections: