- Good time in the book of Proverbs this morning in my quiet time
- Spent some time in the high school Bible study hanging out
- Had an impromptu time of teaching in the middle school Bible study
- We have youth that are hungry for God's truth!
- Two powerful services this morning
- The baptism of Eugene-can only say "Wow!" at how God has worked in his life in 90 days
- Two families partnering with us at NCC today-one who started visiting three weeks ago
- Good small group training-thank you God for all of our small group leaders!
- Reconnecting with friends from Florida that we have missed a great deal
- A chilly night closed with smores, hot chocolate & family time by the fire pit.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Another Sunday is coming to a close here in Milledgeville, Georgia-here are a few highlights: