Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks


It might seem somewhat cliche to post the things that I am thankful for, but it's an important practice in gratitude for me. I thoroughly enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday and it's a good reminder for me to ponder the things that I am truly thankful for.

  • Nearly 20 years of marriage to my incredible wife. She's far better than I deserve.
  • Three beautiful, kind-hearted daughters that challenge, encourage, and love me
  • A warm, love-filled home
  • Family that loves me through miles apart & my own shortcomings
  • Grace, grace, and more grace.
  • Being part of a church that is intent on changing the community we live in
  • The contentment of living out my life's calling
  • Friends & mentors who continue to invest in my life
  • Being part of a staff that genuinely loves Jesus
  • Knowing that I'm not the man that I used to be
  • Confidence in knowing God isn't done making me into the man I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment