- A day off to replenish my energy reserves
- A stack of books I am excited to read
- The opportunity to preach this Sunday
- Having the windows open while cool breezes blow through the house
- Better physical health
- Being madly in love with the woman who has my heart
- Three maturing young daughters who also have my heart
- Connecting with people over coffee
- Confidence in knowing that I am a work in a progress that is heading in the right direction
- Looking forward to a good dinner
- Grace that redeems my past and offers a better future
- Having my mind stimulated by new ways of thinking
- The love of a faithful dog
- Grace-have I mentioned how thankful I am for this?
Friday, October 17, 2014
It's not Thanksgiving, but I found myself thinking about the things in my life that I am grateful for today. I started to post a brief comment about it via social media, but felt that my gratitude would be better expressed in blog form. It's not a comprehensive list, but hopefully it reflects a few of the things I am grateful for today.