Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On Time

I was blessed to be at the Good Friday celebration with the Passion tour this past week (due to the generosity of good friends.) I am still processing many things from that night-moments where God was clearly speaking to me and others where He hasn't answered what I am asking just yet.

I am still meditating on one particular lyric from a song titled, "Always." It simply sings, "Oh, my God, He will not delay, my refuge and strength always."

This idea of God not delaying in the rescuing of His children is comforting. I know that it often feels as if God is taking His time, but He always answers exactly when He means to. He doesn't postpone His response when we turn our eyes and hearts to Him. He is never late, but is always right on His time.

Where does my help come from? It comes from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment