- My wife-beautiful, intelligent, God-loving, creative, passionate and puts up with me. 'Nuff said.
- Three special daughters who are beautifully & uniquely made. I treasure the time we have with them at this age & look forward to what God is going to do in their lives.
- A loving family that has always been supportive of me & has had a bigger influence on me than even I realize.
- A supportive, encouraging & challenging staff to work with as we seek God's will for His church here.
- A lead pastor that is willing to take a chance on me & my family and be patient as God refines us.
- Northridge Christian Church-a place that opened up their arms to us and has made us feel welcome and a vital part of what God is doing.
- Mercies that are new every morning.
- The simplicity of shared times with family over the holidays.
- New horizons & challenges in ministry.
- Being comfortable with who I am as God continues to reshape & mold me.
- Friends that are serving God in different states-all of us working towards the same goal even if we are in different zip codes.
- Friendships that have not changed even though our address has.
- A Savior who is jealous for me and loves me more than I can even begin to comprehend.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Obviously I am few days late for an actual Thanksgiving posting, but in the spirit of the weekend I want to list a few things that I am grateful for.