Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Not my normal nature to be cliche, but here is the list of things I am thankful for:

  • A God that loves me in spite of my many faults & wants me to be with Him
  • My best friend & wife-my life wouldn't be the same without her beside me
  • Three incredibly beautiful & gifted daughters-my heart fills with love every time I think of them
  • A family (mom, step-father, sisters, brothers, in-laws) who simply love me for me
  • Northridge Christian Church accepting us so quickly and pushing forward together as a team to reach the lost in Milledgeville
  • Friends from Florida that still love us across the miles & regardless of recent circumstances
  • A beautiful home to help ease the transition to a new life
  • Fond memories of family that are no longer with us-grandparents & parents that have helped to shape me into who I am today
  • A God that promises not to waste any hurts that we have experienced, but to instead turn it into something powerful for Him
  • Good food to celebrate a day of thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment