Saturday, October 10, 2009

Best Intentions

I had intended to start blogging more regularly and then the week happened.  It has been a whirlwind of different things-none of them bad, but it has taken a lot of energy to get things accomplished.  I thought about it each day at some point, but just couldn't get around to sitting down and typing out a few thoughts.

I guess it is not that different from our spiritual lives.  I believe that a lot of us enter a week with good intentions of being in God's Word, spending time in prayer, and focusing on His plan for us.  Then our week happens and we look back and find ourselves disappointed in the actual amount of time spent. 

God desires time with us too.  I am sure that He wishes we would find ourselves investing in that time with Him more than we do.  I plan on taking steps along the way this week to help make sure that I am focused on Him each day.  We'll just have to see what happens with blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment