I couldn't possibly fit into one blog entry all of the ways she has influenced me, but I'll try:
- She showed me toughness right away as she dealt with breast cancer and then became an advocate for early screening and detection for young women
- She has this great family that has helped to shape my work ethic and desire to provide for my own family
- She got me to go back to church and was the spiritual leader in our house when I wasn't man enough to do it
- She prayed for me and held things together while I spent the majority of my time focused on my career in athletic training
- She believes in me and is my biggest fan and supporter
- She has become so passionate about studying God's Word and is definitely a better Biblical scholar than I am
- She loves our children so much and is an incredible mother to them
- She is one of the most intelligent people I know and I value her input in so many ways
- She doesn't just accept something because "that's the way it's always been done" and pushes me to think about how things come together
- She has dedicated herself to running and has pushed me to be in better condition for our family's sake and my own
- She has shown a commitment to God's plan for our family and is willing to go wherever He leads us.
Thank you babe for loving me and helping me to be who God wants me to be.